SEASONAL RETAIL STAFF - 8 positions available.
Responsible for performing a variety of sales functions including: Arranges, organizes, and displays merchandise, processes sales transactions, returns, and special orders, and ensures that all related documentation is accurate and complete. Serves customers in a professional, courteous, and timely manner.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages and displays store merchandise.
- Stocks shelves, counters, racks, and tables with merchandise.
- Organizes and rearranges merchandise as necessary. Ensures the neat and orderly appearance of sales displays.
- Assists with the presentation of promotional presentations, and sales programs as assigned.
- Cleans retail area including shelves and counters.
- Efficiently handles sales functions.
- Provides product information.
- Balances the cash register at the end of each shift or as scheduled.
- Completes sales functions in compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Effectively completes sales records and reports.
- Establishes and maintains good public relations with customers.
- Responds to inquiries in an informed and polite manner. Refers questions as appropriate.
- Answers telephone calls courteously and provides callers with information as requested. Records and relays messages correctly.
- Completes sales functions in a professional and courteous manner.
- Serves customers promptly. Minimizes delays and wait times.
- Projects a positive Company image to the public.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relations with employees and management.
- Assists area sales personnel as needed.
- Keeps management informed of area activities and of any significant concerns.
- Attends meetings as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Keeps store sales, work and common areas clean, secure, and well maintained.
- Completes special projects as assigned.
TO APPLY: email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax: 519-371-0829